On-site Sales & Marketing Training with FCPNY’s Tom Cuskey
It’s the member benefit that can boost your revenue now!
Tom Cuskey, FCPNY’s director of sales & training, is here to bring a wealth of free paper sales training topics to your doorstep. Tom will build an energetic and challenging training presentation around your needs from an extensive menu of topics:
For all sales staff:
- Finding new prospects
- Initiating a value-driven sales conversation
- Effective conversation and questioning
- Improving your listening skills
- Building a feature-benefit-value presentation
- Bringing the sale to completion
- Gaining agreement on common objections
- Building your own personal brand
- The keys to effective advertising campaigns
- Writing headlines & copy that sell
- Making marketers out of your customers
- Managing time in a territory
- Customer service skill refresher
- Standing apart from the competition
- Making the most of AdMall research
- Using your CVC Audit as a sales tool
For sales managers:
- Leadership skills for managers
- Hiring & recruiting sales talent
- Coaching & mentoring skills
- Field ride-time for managers
- Great sales meeting topics & agendas
As an FCPNY member you may be able to offer this training to your staff for no cost at all. To participate we ask that you:
- Underwrite 50% of the driving & travel expenses to your location (a publication can earn that back with an AdNetworkNY new customer ad sale – read on). FCPNY will invoice the publications one-half of the realized expenses per trip. (The cost will be split by as many publications as we are able to coordinate for each trip). If a publication that has received the training sells a new AdNetworkNY classified, display or insert ad into the program within two months of the training session, that publication may deduct the amount that they were invoiced for the training from the amount due FCPNY for the ad.
- Include a 25-minute “The Joy of Selling Network Advertising” presentation in your custom training presentation.
Discuss & schedule your training with Tom now by:
Email Tom at
Tom Cuskey Bio:
Tom was publisher of the Scotsman publications in Syracuse prior to joining FCPNY in April 2013. In his 30-plus years with Scotsman and Lakeside printing Tom has also served as a sales representative, special publications manager, co-op sales manager, sales manager, ad director and associate publisher. Tom is a faculty member of AFCP’s select training arm “The Leadership Institute” and has presented on a number of topics for AFCP, FCPNY and chambers of commerce and merchant groups across central and western New York State.